Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hindsight

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. We made so many misjudgements and mistakes during this mold journey. On retrospect, by ripping out the walls we probably blew mold spores throughout the house. Not helped by the fact it was a hot summer and used fans in each bedroom / room.

We also doubted ourselves too much. Writing down our story it's so obvious that it was / is mold. But when you are living it day to day, with doctors constantly saying its not possible, it doesnt seem so clear. I think Andrea Fabry makes the best point ever when she says "treat mold as the problem until proven otherwise".

I could kick myself at the moment because we doubted ourselves. 4 months later after moving out, I'm back at square one health wise (not quite), but at least I know what to do :-)

Go with your gut instinct!! If you think it's mold it probably is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment